Tuesday, September 4, 2012

JOY!

                                  The joy of fall sunshine in the Watershed Park.

Hope both Tyler and Leah enjoy their birthdays.  Ken expecting to hear from you and maybe some pictures.  I believe you are up in Brisbane.  Did Jesse go with you?  Is it school holiday time.  The children have just gone back to school here.  The only difference on our street is the boys are not playing road hockey all day.

Theresa is going to school to become a teachers assistant.  She will have a busy schedule with taking Ben for early morning care so she can be in Abbotsford by 8.

Stephan and Shauna were here busy shopping and planning their wedding.  They are going to a lot of trouble and work I think.  Sandra is very good at putting on parties and plans all her work parties now.

Leah and Craig drive back and forth from Kamloops where Leah is staying with Rick and going to school.  They also attend a lot of family parties from his side of a big family.  We really like Craig and our happy they are engaged.

I know you two are extremely busy with your work and the children.  I hope all goes well with your visit with the family in Brisbane and that you do not come home exhausted which often happens.

I just hurt my back trying to pull something out by the roots in the garden.

Makes me wonder if the older we get we really do get wiser.

3 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Sometimes I wonder if that old adage of getting older and wiser is really
true too. I do some funny things too!You sure have a busy family, who live many interesting places. All our immediate family live within 5 minutes of our place. Mind you, we are a small family! The walk along the river sounded nice...boats going by etc. I am getting organized for my year of teaching piano lessons again. My 50th year. I cannot believe it! Mind you I started when at age 16. Still love to teach! Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Take it easy in the garden!

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

We are heading up north to Brisbane / Gold Coast on the 18th of September. Yes all of us are going and we are taking cousin Jayde as well. So that's six of us. The big kids may come up for a stay with us.
Ken