Sunday, September 2, 2012

REASONS

Happy Birthday Sandra.  You and Stephen look great.  It was fun having a party for you before your actual birthday. 

I have spent an hour trying to put a picture on.  I would put more on but it is not working.

Leah and Craig have just left to take Panteli to the airport.  I have had a lazy day which is good once in awile.  I did go out for lunch with Cathy over to Applewood.  They now make sandwiches with gluten free bread but I had a salad as usual.  We had a real good talking sharing ideas and to recall all the things that happened in the past with our families.

What a great surprise when Craig and Leah arrived.  I think that happiness just seems to happen sometimes like that and I like to enjoy every minute of it.  So I think there was a reason we had left overs from Friday night.

Lets talk on the phone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You mom.Yes, we will talk.
Sandra