Monday, September 17, 2012

SINGING

Keep singing a song of faith to help you on you journey,
 
I am confused because Ken thinks I have missed a day but actually I have published several on the same day.  It is confusung with the time difference.  And I do get mixed up thinking I have already done something and in reality I have not.
 
Sometimes our hearts do not feel like singing when our days are filled with anxiety and chaos.  I am becoming more and more forgetful but then so are most of my friends and even some of my family.
 
I am thankful this morning for all that is good in this life.  I slept in a warm bed last night and woke up early to wait for the lazy sun to keep me company,  I want to be positive this day and sing a song of hope and praise.  I am so fortunate for the world of beauty that lies outside my door and I can walk in safety through my neighborhood.
 
A world of beauty and also of mystery.
 
I am also aware that there is a sense of apathy in our world when we see so much suffering and pain.
May each one of us be an instrument for peace and compassion in our small corner of the world.  I am thankful people were good enough to stop and be a witness for Theresa when she had her fender bender.
 
My day was going along nicely with several projects planned but my tune changed when there was a call from the dentist to come right over and have my teeth cleaned so I would be ready for the implant meeting on Sept. 28.  I was annoyed because I did not want to do anything this month and probably not the next month maybe more like next year,
 
The best news is dad is feeling better and after a meal at White Spot we had a walk in the forest..
 
 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stephen and Shawna arived at around 11 last night. They sure have a lot of stuff with them! Oh, and do you have any freezer space free? I am going to work today but as soon as I get everyone paid I will be comeing home to sort and organize. Lots of small things to take care of before Friday when we head on out. Sandra

Anonymous said...

Yes I can make room.

I am going for a walk now it is 7 and dad is still sleeping even though we were in bed at 8:30 but he did finesh his book.
love mom

nancy-Lou said...

Your message of singing happiness and hope is an inspiration for me today. I am so thankful for all that you mention too....check out my face book page for a real "good news" story about a Winnipeg transit driver. I wish you could go to my dentist....I actually look forward to seeing her....( I can still picture her, standing with her hands on her hips, saying, "you don't actually mean that" and this from a person who spent a lifetime of being terrified of dentist. She is truly wonderful. I wish you a gentle painless visit.Also sending wishes for a wonderful wedding for your family. Congratulations to the bride and groom to be. Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

We arrived! The flight was great ,Melina the little kids and I sat in business class, Jesse chose to sit in ecy with cousin Jayde. Not so warm as we arrived , but it's supposed to heat up for the rest of the week. Lovely but nosiey parrot on the balcony this morning. Should be another great day here.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Good news Ken.
love mom