Saturday, September 8, 2012

OCCUPY = CHAOS


                                            Dad and I have no plans for today.Actually that is not true we will go for a forest adventure and also we have a meeting of our study group to-night at Pat and John's.

  Zeller's is having a going out of busness sale but I thnik it will be chaos.

 We looked at dresses and scrafs at Art Nap's the plant store and  I could have bought this Japanese orament latern tree.

I do not think I will buy a new dress for the wedding but add one of my nice shawls to it.  We looked at hats but they were more big sun hats and not exactly what I wanted.  I did have one dad bought me but I gave it away thinking I would never wear it again.




I am sure it was a week of chaos for many young families getting back to school this week.  They will be so thankful for a rest today.

Tonight we have to be brainy as well as spiritual
which is always wise; as we discuss "What.s Next for Occupy."
What Occupy has done is reinvigorate the art of surprise, the craft of worship and ritual, the soul force in actisism.........A kind of truth is being spoken-clumisly and consistently.
Occupy has unseated the pragamatic from it's throne and replaced it with a mighty empitness.  That emptiness is as pregaant as any womb before fertization, any wound before it.s healing, any glass before its filling.

My question would be has this "Occupy Movement" changed anything?

Or was it simply chaos?

Chaos can produce change and Jesus certainly created chaos! !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Leah here, doing well. Boy the weather is sure nice hey. Hope all is well. Craig says hi too. So do the dogs.

beth bennett said...

Hi Leah, Fun to hear from you and Craig and the dogs.
The warm weather is awesome and I like the cool nights as well.

See you at the wedding hopefully I will be the one with The Hat!

Love grama

Anonymous said...

I don't think we'll ear anything from Occupy until the USA election is over. Now that I think of it, that in itself is kind of suspcious!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the weather . Lovely day here . melina went for a walk as I stayed home. I am off to work now 14:30-0000. Then five days off.
Rgds ken

Don Quixote said...

“I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.”
~ Colin Raye

http://maxginez3.blogspot.com/