Saturday, September 15, 2012

DEVELOPING


There are many stages in life and it seems that one stage prepares us for another.
I think that in most cases we cannot see into our future and that is just as well.  I spent the day unhappy waiting for the call from the destist so I would have my two teeth back.  Dad was also having trouble with his, only his was painful.  We both had stomack aches to begin our day, must be my cooking.  We both ate soft food. 

When the call finally came from the dentist dad took off ahead of me.  He came away feeling a bit better although he was advise to take two advils but he did not.  I am getting use to this new flipper and should be thankful for the amazing things dentists can do.

Dad came home and had a nap and I sat out in the back yard and read.  That and listening to some music helped to get me in a bit better frame of mind.  So in the end it is the little things that matter.
Listening to the birds and counting my blessings.  Things have a way of falling into place.

So thankful for the nurse who took care of Jasmine.  Wishing you all a great holiday, lots of fun just being together!

3 comments:

craig decraene said...

Dental issues are no fun. Stomach issues are no good either. Hope y'all are doing better soon.

beth bennett said...

Yeh life sees like no fun right now
love grama B

Don Quixote said...

“Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option”

http://maxginez3.blogspot.com/