Saturday, September 1, 2012

HAPPINESS

This is me when family puts a comment on my blog.  I love family and friend comments that update me on how your life is going.  It is all about keeping in touch with family!  I love your comments.  This is the second blog today.

What a dreamer!

Cool wind blew on my face on my walk but the sunfelt good on the way back.  I need another cup of coffee because I did not sleep well.

We will miss Panteli he has been good company and it is fun getting to know people better.

Sandra may go away somewhere today bur they are undecided.  She seems quite happy to be fifty something.

Ken so good to see your comment but how is everyone and when do you go for your trip?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No big drive for us today. We are focusing on finishing off all the little wedding shopping instead. THen hopefully home for an early supper and early to bed! Sorry I missunderstood the plans for yesterday. I was overly focused on what we had to get done and did not mark it strongly enough in my brain. Sandra

Anonymous said...

kim has moved into her own little place

Anonymous said...

Having a nice visit with Grandpa and Grandma.

Anonymous said...

Guess who?

Yes it is Craig and Leah here for the week-end. Hoping to go see the dogs at the P.N.E to-morrow.
Thanks Craig for writing.
love grama.

Anonymous said...

Had a great final visit with everyone last night, and a nice surprise to see Leah and Craig on my last night in town. Good timing too, so that Grandpa and Grandma could have a resful evening instead of driving me to the airport!

Thanks Beth and Larry for all your hospitality. I'm in Toronto airport right now waiting for my plane to leave in a couple of hours.

Security at Vancouver airport unwrapped Kim's radio because I had it in carry on and they had to makle sure it wasn't a bomb, other than that, smooth trip so far.

Love Panteli