Sunday, May 18, 2014

ADJUSTMENTS

P5151104
This is our view right into our neighbor’s  yard without the fence,  It feels funny to see right into their place and they can see into ours.  I am happy it will be fixed soon.  The good part is that we have gotten to know our neighbors a lot better over the no fence business.

I felt the urge to go down the street to see my neighbor Gunty and I was so glad I did.  She had bought me a little garden ornament.  She is so grateful for our walks we had and my little visits.

Later in the day we drove out to see Howard as Vera is away at the funeral.  I was amazed how much happier the place felt seeing Leah there.  She is a real blessing to them, as she has been to us.  She thinks I should go to a ear and nose doctor because of the dizziness.  I will keep this in mind but just want to finish up my tests that are already arranged. I think it is because I have not adjustyed to the fact I cannot walk as far as I used to.

Next Sunday I have a bone test and then at the end of June a breathing test.

I am thankful for good kind neighbors who take time to ask after both dad and I.

I woke up early again and it felt so cold that I turned on our fireplace for a minute. 
Just wanted to warm my toes and all the little guys sitting there were happy too. 
Everyday we seem to adjust to cold and then hot.
P5171120I am not complaining.
I just have to adjust.

Sunday is church and then to White Rock to watch Ben play soccer.  He is a great little goalie!  Fun to watch.

My computer is acting a little strange.


                                         

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I did not like having our fence down, but then for us it was everyone who walked down the alley who could see right into our yard. We know the names of 3 out of the 6 people who live in our cultesac in less than a year where as in our old house in 10 years we never knew any. I will call in a bit and see when you are going to soccer as I was going to drop by. Sandra

beth bennett said...

That would have been nice. The games are 12 and 4. I would like to stay we can always go to Milestones as it is nor so far away.
I am adjusting to my weeds. I am going to see if they flower and I may just leave them.

Take care of yourself and rest up. You will soon be busy again.
love mom

Anonymous said...

Hope the fence will look nice .
Ken