Thursday, May 8, 2014

THE COMPLEXITY OF IT ALL!

DSCN2493
I love to walk and here the birds singing.  This bird was over at the pond.  I was sure he would move before I could get his picture.

 When you come home after being nice all day it can wear off when you come home and the real me emerges!

For what I want to do, I do not do, but what I hate I do –Romans 7:14

Sometimes my head aches and sometimes my heart aches.

DSCN2497I do so wish I could go on family outings.  I really wanted to go with Ken and Melina when they were here and now the gang is going to Chilliwack.

I do have a ladies lunch to go to yesterday while dad works away here.  We gather first to make little gift bags for the lunch that is being put on for the poor.

I am very proud how well I have progressed with my walking and thankful for the time I do have with the family.

I love watching Lincoln with his legs  and feet and arms   going so fast he will soon be crawling all over the place  and getting into everything like Simone.

I am reminded that I am suppose to learn something from this journey I am on.

I pray Lord help me to be patience and kind and healed of all the unhealed wounds in my heart!


5 comments:

Sandra said...

I love to hear the birds singing as well, though sometimes 4 in the morning having one right outside your window can be a bit much. We had a nice short visit at Theresa's house. The babies both entertained and got quite tuckered out.

beth bennett said...

Babies soon regulate your life that is for sure. Dam's colesteral is good. And his PSA is up a little which we expected
Going to his family doctor today.
Have a fun day and make sure you rest when the babies rest if you can!
love mom

Anonymous said...

WE HAVE SOME VERY LOUD BIRDS HERE. ON MORE THAN A FEW OCCASIONS HAVE BEEN WOKEN BY THEM. KITTENS ARE OUT OF THEIR BOX . NEED TO FIND HOMES FOR THEM SOON , BEFORE ROCKY EATS THEM...
KEN

beth bennett said...

I guess Big Bird must be Australian. The kittens are so darn cute you should have no trouble finding homes for them.
Love mom

Anonymous said...

http://www.cbc.ca/books/canadawrites
Thought you should check out this competition. Its a writing competition.
It was great having everyone over last night. Theresa and I were saying how happy everyone seems with their little babies. Very exciting. Mary, Sandy, simi, and I will will be going to the bird sanctuary on Sunday. Anyone want to join?