Monday, May 12, 2014

CHILDREN

P5111078
Once you have children your life is never the same.

We hope to fell the lives of our family with warm memories of times together that they can treasure.

After Kim and Mary and Sandra and the children went for a walk at the bird sanctuary they came over to visit dad and I.
We were resting after  coming  home from church.  We were able to have lunch in our back yard.

Certainly another day to remember.  This at our house.
P5111071

P5111093

We opened the basket to add to our light lunch.

Simone had great fun playing with her cousins.

I am amazed at the good mood we were all in and even played a game.  Ben is into Sudoku  and he and grandpa worked on a puzzle.

Morgan is at a workshop for creating magic and she loves it.  Kim has some important decisions about school and work. 

P5111096
Children love to play with other children!
 
Dad has his blood test for his thyroid today and it is just a block away.

4 comments:

Magnificent Melody said...


Wow! So many action shots. Your home was filled with youthful energy and love!
Carol

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, Beth. see you guys tonight around 4:30ish for our belated Mother's Day dinner!

:)

Panteli

Sandra said...

A very busy day from early morning to night. On the drive home from Ikea I missed a turn and we had to do a big loop. And of course this is when Simone had decided she did not want to be in the car seat and was letting us know rather loudly. Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

Once again wonderful pics of everyone. Larry, you must have taken some too, I see Beth in some!
What an amazing family....always up to something regarding getting together!
I do hope Kim goes to school. It is so important these days to get an education or you often are tied in to a low paying job. Our granddaughter is having to make the same decision after two years out of school. She has applied for engineering technology at our local college. Hope she gets it!

Your yard looks so pretty, Beth, with the flowering shrubs. I bought three plants at our local nursery the other day, one of them is chives...I never thought my chives would survive the winter we had...but they are there! So now I have two!I will give one to my son. That is all I can buy for now as it is far too cold to put them outdoors with our temps dipping down to 1 at night. it was sleeting this morning and 3 degrees. I guess we will just have to live with an eighth month of below normal temps. YUK!

I hope you have a restful day,
Love, Nancy