Saturday, May 3, 2014

MOTHER-IN-LAW

DSCN2510
I am so thankful that  I do not need to be thought of as just a mother-in-law any more .  I certainly have had wonderful daughter-in-laws  and also sons in-law who have become just like my own children. 

DSCN2545
I can rest on my laurels now!  My work has been done.  I am just me.

DSCN2514
I have such beautiful daughters and sons now wonderful grandchildren and great grandchildren.  Together we are family.  It has been great fun to make room in my heart for each new addition.
DSCN2553
Life is about letting go and gaining more and more as we do.

Had a good visit with Leah and she collected the things you left for her Rick.

Looking forward to Shawna and Stephen and Lincoln arriving today!

4 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

You are so warm and sweet, Beth, I am sure you are a much loved "MOM" to all your in-laws. Our only "in law", Melodie, Bob's wife, was a wonderful daughter in law, she was just like one of our own!
Some unfortunate families have some "outlaws"....haha

I am starting a new series of paintings....a sunset series. First one is coming off the easel today...( I hope ).

Have a wonderful weekend, filled with laughter and good times with your family.

Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Yes, you can rest on your laurels Mom!

Terrace trip went well. See you later.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

We went to the circus yesterday when Melina got home from work. It was freezing , real winter conditions and the tent was leaking . Went to bed early. , everyone tired.
Off today.
Matty and I may go and see Spider-Man movie.
Ken

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Sandra's on Sunday!
xoxo
Panteli