Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Busy , busy, busy

P3130210
Sunshine!
First time to pray.  If too busy to pray or meditate then I am too busy.  Adding Lincoln who is recovering from pneumonia  to the top of the list.  Next is Mary and her little precious one to arrive safely into the arms of his mom and dad and eventually big sister Simone.  Sebastian love awaits you!

Pray for a safe trip to Chilliwack and that we arrive on time (dad and I have a slight problem with the time we need to leave.)  Pray that all the children do well at the big play today in the Theater in Chilliwack.

One by one others are added with thankfulness for them all.

After checking all stoves are off and watering new seeds dad and I drive to the church to drop off GF sandwiches in case they are need.  I promised so I must keep that promise.  Take Kim's salad out of frig. and my chicken strips.  Also my flat chocolate cake which is tasty but looks funny.

Gather pictures of me as a child for Morgan for her brownie badge.  She has three badges all ready and each one takes work and effort! 

The [play "Alice in Wonderland" was super.  It takes two years to prepare and they are out of this world.  The singing is fabulous, especially Ben's.  Believe it or not Ben played the wicket Queen, very tall and regal in a ornate beautiful gown. 

Pictures to-morrow this Grammy is very happy and weary!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh, I thought the tired granny would be up early and putting the pictures on. It is too bad I have to work for a living, I miss out on all the fun.

We get a new fridge today, Randy was tired of cleaning the ice out of the old one and the water on the floor.