Saturday, March 28, 2015

TIES THAT BIND

DSCN5599You two are very fortunate to have each other. 

We learn a lot of the lessons in life by being a part of a family.
You learn that people do not always agree and there are times when one or both have to say I am sorry.

I had an older brother who would teas me until I raced around the house after him I was so very mad.  I do not know what I would have done if I caught him!

You are very fortunate to have a mom and dad who love you a big bunch and a loving family of grand parents and uncles and aunts and cousins that surround you with love!

Enjoy these years when you have fun doing things together like swimming of watch D.V.D.'s or playing games or riding your bikes.

Be activate by taking part in sports.

Be generous because others do not have all that you have.  There are people who are very poor.
Be a doer.

Be thankful for everything.  Keep as healthy as you can as their are many children who cannot run and play because they are very sick.

Be helpful.  At home and at school.

Be a listener.  Keep reading and learning. 

Be forgiving of yourself when you make mistakes
DSCN5653Be forgiving when others hurt you.

Keep an open mind and heart that sees the goodness in the power that is greater than anyone of us.  A creator and a friend that who is on your side and is cheering you on.

Learn to be peaceful, take time to pray and to meditate on the beauty and mystery of life.

You are Loved and you have the gift of loving others.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol and I are picking up Morgan today around 4:30 from Chuck's place and she is coming for a sleepover. We'll call you guys later to see if you are around at dinner time and we can stop on our way home. xo Panteli

larry bennett said...

Very well said - and so true - I always wanted a brother or sister - it didn't happen.
Ben and Morgan are such great friends - I hope they stay that way all their lives - including all life's ups and downs of course!

Anonymous said...

Dad and I just found out Ben is playing in Langley at three. We are leaving now. Phone ourcell
love beth

Theresa Rose said...

I love watching them play and enjoy each others company. It isn't all that too often. But they are little buds. One thing I think is sweet is that when one gets sick the other is always takes care of them and downtimes even gets upset. If one needs to go home sick from school and the other finds our before I get there. They are usually both at the office, worried or claiming their own sickness just to not miss out. Very cute.