Friday, March 13, 2015

RISKY

P3120203

This is the cute friendly sign that greets me.
We have Norton and we have ask Spy Hunter to help but it keeps coming back.
We have paid for the Spy Hunter so I am sure it will fix it in time!
So I carry on even those it ways I am at risk!


P3120196I liked the green reflection of the grass on the water.  I was trying to hold Haiti on the leash and it kept wiggling.  Haiti was wanting to chase the ducks that were up on the grass looking for food but she was good and did not pull really hard.

Jim had another fall and also is running a temperature with a horrible cough.  He is always so anxious to tell me all about it.  He is not taking his meds. so I do not know what will happen.  He may end up back in hospital or just pass away which would be a blessing.

The ancient view of the Jews, adopted by the Christians insisted that the dead would rise again.  I tell Jim that has to be a better place or better life than he is living now.  It is also believed that we are living being because of the "breathe of life".  Our beginning was from the dust and to dust our bodies will return.  The life breath or spirit returns to God, maybe this is the soul.

I think that the soul is the combination of our heart and mind.  Our health fails, our body takes on wired shapes, our mind losses its memory but yet deep within us there is the soul of who we are and will always be.

I am feeling good but my energy is easily spent.  I walk I rest, I visit I rest, otherwise I am exhausted.
My legs feel like they are from Mars but I boss them around and tell them to smarten up.

I enjoy my life and am keeping it simple.  I try to write short blogs but will probable go back to my Explorer to write more spiritually.

I worry which keeps me praying.  Right now there is a concern for Ken with his lips badly infected and the problem of getting his new teeth.  Nancy-Lou now having pancreatitis which is very painful.  I am praying for them both and will put them on the church prayer list.  We have had a few miracles which include different ways of healing so I am confident Prayer will help.  "Prayer is about tapping into the higher forms of the mind (the brain) such as intuition and, ultimately into the Divine Mind"
--unknown

Dad and I are off to the library and out to the River Inn for lunch is our plan. The plan has changed dad is going to the library to hunt for lost Irish family and I am going for a walk and if he does not spend hours at the library he can have time for a bike ride too.

 Another warm sunny day and my garden is growing happily and more and more birds are adding to the songs for the day!

Whoops I published! ! !



8 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Edmund Burke and Oscar Wilde were both born in Ireland but we we wouldn't generally consider them Irish - there maybe a category of Anglo-Irish, that is, people from Britain who went over to exploit the Irish, own estates and so on.

But in any event, I am looking forward to what Dad finds out about our Irish heritage! Just be warned - I'm not going to any papist mass or anything, even if are! Ha ha.

Sorry to hear Kenny is doing so bad with his dental work.

Glad that Hati hasn't pulled you over yet, but she is bound to that sooner or later.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

My lips , mouth infection should improve soon with the new medicine. I am off to look at a house . Closer to the schools. Melina is working until 1pm. We are going for dinner and a movie tonight. I start on a week of early shifts tomorrow.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Good on you both! Hope both dinner and movie are good. Kim had gone to work I think I was sleeping when she came home. I also read or sleep after lunch.

Haiti knows I am old and often she looks up at me to say what now?

I will take her to a short walk to the park now.

Waiting for Sandra to comment?

love mom

larry bennett said...

The house looks good - close to work etc

beth bennett said...

Dad is looking at the house now@

nancy-Lou said...

Oh the wonders of the internet! The son, is looking at a house in Australia and the Father is looking at it in Vancouver.

When we were young this would have been science fiction wouldn't it.

I probably have chronic pancreatitis....it isn't acute where you need to be hospitalized...but it is no fun! Thanks for your prayers Beth, I am in good hands with my doctor..nothing gets past him!

Dogs are such good companions.....I am glad you have Haiti to take you for walks! I have a belt that I can hook up the leashes to and it saves me from having to hold on to them. Two 25 lb dogs can pull pretty hard....I have to watch out too.

If the sign that comes up on your computer is not from Norton or your other spyware....it could be malefic virus stuff....don't click on anything that you don't know. It will put a virus or spyware on. They have sneaky things on the web.

I am so glad that Jim has you to bring a ray of sunshine in to his miserable life....giving him hope of an afterlife.

The highways were slippery on the way to Winnipeg this morning. It was snowing and around freezing. We saw two cars that had rolled and were pretty smashed up.

Have a good sleep,
Love, Nancy

Sandra said...

Was out working in the yard yesterday, then had a meeting online for school. Then I went back outside to get the grass cut and wash out the trailer before it rained. We are taking our computer in today to have it cleaned. Do not mess around with viruses, they can do far reaching damage. What were you waiting to have me comommnt on? I want to see the house too.

nancy-Lou said...

http://www.precisesecurity.com/popup/your-computer-might-be-at-risk

here is a website that explains those malefic pop-up ads.

Love, Nancy