Thursday, March 12, 2015

LISTENING

P3110182
P3110181
I am finding that Haiti the dog is a better listener than dad.  When I speak his ears perk up and he is ready to follow me anywhere.  Of course dad is reading his paper but I am asking if he thinks it is okay to walk Haiti down to Boundary Park.  There are more people and dogs and also the ducks but no dogs seem to chase them.  Dad does not answer but  Haiti has perked up her ears and is wagging her tail furiously.  Haiti has already had a walk with Kim but always likes another one.

Haiti and I return, it is a bammy morning with mild sunshine.  I am tired so lie down for a rest.

Dad has been spending his time looking for lost relatives.  He is determend to find Irish ones.

My virus friend is back so I cannot reach the speal- checker.   Where is Mathew when I need help!

Meanwhile the clock is moving right on and it is time for me to go visiting.
Dad is going to the library to visit his old relatives.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

It is not night time, what are you doing, you are throwing my blog reading schedule right out the door. It has been nice and mild in the mornings, hasnt it? Four more weeks until Mary's due date!

nancy-Lou said...

Gosh maybe Mary and Princess Kate will share the same delivery date.

It sounds like Larry has the same hard of hearing problem that Carl has...it is called selective! It is amazing what that man can hear when you don't want him to!

That was really funny, Beth about Haiti pricking up her ears and Larry ignoring you...gotta love those dogs!

Saw my doctor today and always end up with lots of fun in the waiting room...so different from the staid people in the offices in Winnipeg...everyone afraid to look sideways at people let alone talk.
The native people are so happy, whistling and laughing and always visiting there. Lots of white folks go there too, as I do. Today I met a native lady who was so interesting to talk too...we could have talked all day. She had started work at age 13 and worked so hard all her life.

I have pancreatitis and have to go for a scan....it is painful and I cannot eat most things.

Where in Ireland did Larry's relatives live? My father was born in Belfast...Ulster Scots heritage. But I have family from Cork too ...the seaport of Youghal. We can trace our ancestors back to the time of William the Conquerer....1016. Norman French people...the family name is Brabazon. My Fathers was Baillie.

Have you been chased by the clock too...since daylight savings time on Sunday? It seemes as though I am always pushed to do things.

I am glad you are able to get out for a good walk Beth...Haiti must really enjoy it.

Well that was a two for one day blog....are you going to take a rest tomorrow?

Love, Nancy



beth bennett said...

Nancy that sounds very serious. I will have to look it up.

Sometimes it prints before it should. Anyway I will blame the computer.

I do not know what is happening with this sign on blocking off it.

Sorry Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

There is probably a neighbourhood shop that will do a good scan on your computer and get all the bad things out (I do this once a year or so, as these things just build up - nothing you can do except occasionally do a computer "cleanse"). I would suggest taking it there. Gives a little revenue to a local small business, plus might save you a lot of time fussing over the computer not working when you could be BLOGGING.

Here is such a place, not too far from you:

Acura Computers
1-7711 128 St, Surrey, BC V3W 4E6


Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

I agree Rick. Easy and gives you piece of mind.