Friday, March 20, 2015

MARCH MADNESS


Brave flowers keep growing and blooming.
So far the weather has been mild and wet with some sunshine. We have lots of warm clothes. 
P3170321
I had my M.R.I..  Your  head is in a vise and it is the worst noise I have ever heard. There was hammering and vibrating etc. It took an hour and I prayed for you all and sang Jesus loves me.

I came home to pack our suitcase and have no idea what is in it because I had a headache. 
Hopefully I have dad's meds.   Dad  leaves everything to the last moment!  Sigh!

The trip on the ferry will be very calming and maybe we will see a whale or a big fish.  I have not been on a ferry since the last time I went  to visit our friend Dorothy.  That was the ferry from the North Shore.    

"God of blessing, you call us to venture into the unknown and to trust that you know the way.  We are often afraid, reluctant to listen and take the next step. 
Give us faith to overcome our fears.  Remind us of your Power to sustain us when we are weak,
Heal what is broken, forgive us and bring us back to life!
P3130236Heal and touch the lives of those who are sick and suffering.
May we live in the midst of Your Blessings, ever rejoicing in your love.  Amen
-by Ann Weens

At every age there are problems and disappointments but for me now it is the aches and pains and limitations of growing older that I refuse to let them drag me down but try to be quick to forgive myself and others, and quicker to laugh!  Yes I had a big hole in my sock when I was up on the x-ray table.  The thing is that if you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
  
I know dad and I will have an amazing adventure.  We return Tuesday.  Love you all very much!

5 comments:

Mama Lee said...

I'm glad your MRI is over but sorry you had to have so much pain with it.
I hope you both have a restful week & come back feeling refreshed.
Love, Lee

Sandra said...

What will I read every morning now? Did you not assign any guest blogger while you were gone?

I can not wait to hear what a wonderful brain you have.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Oh well, Dad should be responsible for packing his own medications!

Ferry rides can be soothing, that is true. I hope you have lots of sunshine for the trip. And get lots of photographs!

Love

Rick

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing all the photos when you guys get back. Looks like grandpa inherited my packing genes. I start packing about 30 minutes before the trip, an Carol starts about 3 weeks before. xo Panteli

nancy-Lou said...

Miss you and your blog, Beth! BUT so happy you are having a nice holiday.
I know we all will be looking forward to hearing about your trip and seeing the pictures....maybe tomorrow!

We are expecting snow tomorrow...oh well it should be the end of it! We have lots of rabbits come through our yard this spring and they are still almost white..with flecks of brown and they stand out against the brown ground. The snow will be a good thing for them!

Love, Nancy