Sunday, January 3, 2016

FROSTY DELIGHT

The frost makes the whole world delightful.  I am a little afraid the sidewalk may be icy so I walk very carefully and take my cane,  I stop to take pictures and the fresh cold air feels good to breath in.
Home again I am looking for something but have forgotten what I am looking for.
 
Not feeling well enough to go to church.
 
I download some pictures from last evening.  Carol and Panteli came over with Haiti as she had run our of food.  We were delighted to see her.  We order pizza and watched Foyle"s War on D.V.D.
A relaxing visit.
 
My mantra to start this new year is a saying from Louise Hay:
"Life Loves You"
Life is a spiritual philosophy in her mind.
For me I have no trouble saying the grace of God is Life.
Looking at the beauty of nature affirms that the glory of nature is around me and within me as I take delight in all  the beauty.  Now if I could just learn to be patient.
 
Dad and I are off to the Post Office to mail a card to Jasmine.  I am sorry it will be late but I had a card all ready to send but the days are going too fast!
 

No comments: