Monday, January 4, 2016

SPOTLIGHT

Yes the spotlight is shining on Ken as it is his birthday!

He was a New Year's baby even though he did not arrive until Jan. 5th.

He has been a wonderful blessing to our family and we are so thankful he has a lovely wife Melina and their combined children make 6 children.  What fun!

Thank you again Ken for coming and being here when I came home from the hospital and through that difficult time but at least you saw your family here too.

We love you and miss you but are thankful you keep us in your day by day journeys.
  Hope this year is good for you all.  You are in our thoughts and my prayers.

It has snowed here over night and looks so bright and inviting.  I will go for a walk with Haiti when Pentali brings her home.  Kim is coming home from visiting her friend in the States.  Praying for a safe trip home.

Love you lots!

`By your words O Lord I can see where I am going, they throw a beam of light on my path.
Ps. 119-105
.

.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,
I'll drop Haiti off on my way to school today. Not sure of teh time, but sometime between 11:00 and 2:00.
Panteli

nancy-Lou said...

What a great way to start off the New Year, by having a baby, Beth! Was Ken your first?

Happy Birthday to Ken and may the year be one of the best for you and your family. How kind of you to fly all way to Vancouver to help your Mom and Dad when they needed you. Say hello to Matthew for me! How old is he? What grade in school?
Our commmunity had a big New Year' eve family party, with the sliding hill. skating, hot chocolate and hot dogs and a large fire works display..so nice rather than just the adult having a dance /party. It is getting larger each year, with families coming from all along Lake Winnipeg.

How are you and Larry feeling today, Beth? Have you heard anything about your cystoscopy?
I hope Larry's lip is feeling better...healing.

We are waiting for appointments for Carl. It seems the doctors offices shut down for two weeks over Christmas. Hopefully we will hear today.

Well back to my housework...

Have a great day, you two!

Love, Nancy


beth bennett said...

Okay we will be going out to do some shopping and I am not sure of the time but the door will be open.

It will be great to have both Kim and Haiti home.

love beth

beth bennett said...

Hi Nancy
Ken was our youngest child and Rick was thrilled to have a baby brother not another girl after the arrival of two sisters.

Larry's lip is slowly healing but the pain in his feet worse. We go to a neurologist on Wed. but have little hope.

I get results in Feb. but the first test was good.

I take my last pill to-morrow but still have bladder problems but thankful no more pills for now. The pill makes me tired and sick to my stomach but I am thankful they have helped a little.

A family party for New Years sounds like great fun.

love beth

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday Kenny! I think I was happy to have a little brother too.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys.
I'm on leave now for two weeks. Yeah !!
Matthew is starting grade two in February.
Ken