Friday, January 15, 2016

INFINITELY WONDERFUL

What a joy just to be at the sea side and gaze out on forever!  What a bonus to have the setting sun too! 

Even though I was late making up my mind about visiting and it lasted a bit longer than expected everything turned out infinitely wonderful.  This was mainly due to dad's plan to go to the beach.

I am getting much stronger but until I do not have to depend on my depends I am not completely happy.  Just a nuisance not a real problem when so many face such greater health issues.

I do get a lot of joy out of my visiting so will try to continue but I am not going on a regular day because so often it turns out a day we would rather do something together.  Next Thursday  we plan to have a visit with Jane and Geof,  Monday I may go see Jim and Gundy depending on the day and how I feel.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Very nice pictures mom. Did you post late? I had the day all to may self so spent the morning cleaning and doing my work work and then went out and worked in the yard, even go in a nice hot bath before Randy got home.

Sandra