Wednesday, January 6, 2016

GOOD

An early morning start to our drive
to New West.  The traffic report showed long slow moving traffic jams.   We left in good time and most of the way had already settled down to normal.

This was a trip to the neurologist about dad's painful feet and the growing up into his knees.  The doctor took time to listen and examine and made one suggestion to start with.  It is a cream with heat that he must apply regularly.  The doctor will write to his family doctor with more suggestions.  He also wanted to give it more thought.
Over several bridges and right into the parking lot.  I was very helpful in figuring how the elevator system works.  First you take stairs to go outside and then back into the building to take the elevator to the third floor.

Last time we kept pushing the elevator button on the garage level and the elevator never came.  Others did the same thing.  We were in no hurry this time because we were actually early and then had to wait a good time for our appointment .

On our way home blue sky and green grass make for a cheerful drive home.

At least he seemed to care and is putting dad on several trials which may include pain medication.

Before taking Haiti for a walk I went to visit Gundy but while I was gone her daughter phoned to say she is back in hospital.  She refused home help.  The problem is we all have our own way of doing things and do not appreciate what others do.  She may be in hospital for awhile.

I believe in the power of prayer because I believe in a force great than I am!

Thank you for all who prayed for us today I know I feel more hopeful not that there is a cure but there may be some relief!

And since I am worried about Sandra I will be putting her on the prayer list for painful swallowing. 
I do not know what else to call it.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I just have GURD. Acid reflux. Nothing to be worried about. Just like dad the biggest thing is to watch what I eat and to not eat too much or too late in the day.

I hope that dad gets some relief, or even slight improvement by sticking to the course the doctor has suggested.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Tough I will still worry until I hear you have gotten some relief from pain.

I have had that in the past too and it can be very miserable.

The key is sticking to the course and following further instructions.

There are problems we all have that are uncureable but have to be lived with.

We carry on!

Love mom