Tuesday, May 24, 2016

GOOD NEWS

Dad and I were happy to hear the voice of Ken
telling us the good news that his blood is
returning to normal and probably was a virus.

I am thankful it was well checked out and I would say have it checked again in a few months.

These things are like a worry cloud in the back of our minds that we try not to think of or believe until the actual news come.

This has been the story of my life with signs pointing to something that could be the answer but it is not.

I am finding this computer uncooperative and after seeing the beautiful work Carol has done on her web page and hearing she is going to start blogging I may just let her take over.

Dad and I walked around their yard to view all the work they have been doing.  They have two gardens one their and also a community garden they can bike to.

Our thoughts are shaping our brains and have the potential to unlock new abilities and new possibilities.

Good News!  !



3 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

That would be a huge relief for Ken and his family as well as you both....great news!

Community gardens are such a great idea. I wish we had one here...that had a high fence! Might be a good idea for our community club to do. It would be a fund raiser for them....renting out garden space.
Many people have given up on their own home gardens because the deer ruin them. They can jump a 6 foot fence.

I do hope you continue to write your blog Beth...but understand if you decide not to. What is the name of Carol's website and please let me know if she does start blogging. I would love to follow her too.

We are off to the city, again. Carl got a call yesterday to go in for another ultrasound in preparation for the surgery. I can see us having to sell our beloved home and moving to an apartment in the city soon....the medical appointments are just too frequent and this will be the third hospital stay for Carl this year.

It is a beautiful morning here..The cucumbers have small cukes, the tomato plant is large already and the zucchini I started from seed are transplanted to a large pot...all safe on our deck. I have strawberries growing in hanging pots and nasturtiums in a hanging pot...grew them from seed. Lots to look forward to.

Have a wonderful day,

Love, Nancy





Sandra said...

I forgot to mention, that Mitch has now been diagnosed as Celiac. He is getting retested in a couple of weeks, just because his numbers were so high. So as of right now his mom, his moms brother, him and Aveena have all been diagnosed in the last year. Looks like their family dinners will have a lot less gluten happening these days.

Randy helped Stephen install new outlets in Lincolns new room and now can not sleep. He is so worried because it is aluminum wires and he says they were crumbling and greasy? Stephen has to replace his roof this year he says and cannot rewire the house as well. THey have had at least 3 or 4 "fires" in the outlets already.

The worrying just never seems to end.

Sandra

Anonymous said...

I went in for overtime yesterday/today, I just got home . It's 3am here. Hopefully I can sleep in. Nona stayed over to look after the kids as Melina was at work until 9:30pm.
Ken