Saturday, May 14, 2016

MISUNDERSTANDINGS


Another great save by Ben, my favorite goalie is amazing. Again their team wins the game with all his good goal stopping.   Hope all works out well.

The parking was a big problem again as it is a long walk from the parking lot to this field.  Dad did manage to squeeze his car in to a doubtful spot where the traffic guys love to give tickets.

Panteli takes a picture of the cheerers!

Sandra and Randy arrive earlier than I expected.  I was not prepared.  But we had fun!

We had fun sampling from the gift basket sent by Ken and Melina.

Carol dropped by to show us her new car.  A Kia  RIO  2007 in very good condition.

We both got sleepy as we were talking.

Misunderstandings we all have them!

Things work out in the end!

2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Maybe the people who run the soccer field should think of handicap parking stalls. Might be the city. I know Carl cannot walk far either and it is often a challenge finding parking spots. I drop him off sometimes and go park and walk there. With our population aging and more people needing handicap parking the businesses need to provide more handicap parking.

I hope Ben will be able to board with a family in Vancouver. It will mean a big change to him and his family though. A big decision. How old it he?

The beaches are a flurry of activity with everyone getting ready for the May long....as everyone refers to the long weekend. I am matting and packaging some prints for consignment .

What do you have planned for today? Church? Family suppers?

It is still cool here...danger of frost overnight so all my plants are indoors...makes a mess and more work....but the warmth is coming,

Have a great day..

Love, Nancy

Sandra said...

Well, Randy was hoping if we got going early we could get back in time for him to work on his car. I offered to go out by my self but he said no and it ended up him not having time to get to his hobby.

Randy is finally working today and so I will putter around getting the house ready for Kim, dust and vacuum upstairs.

Don't forget to put updates on Ben on your blog so I can know what is going on when I am gone.