Monday, September 19, 2016

ARRIVAL

Ken's plane arrived 20 minutes early and Sandra and Peanut where there to meet him.

Peanut will miss her best friend Lucy but she was going to have to have her leg amputated so the kindness thing was to put her to sleep,  A very sad time for Randy and Sandra.  When Peanut was at our house she seemed very lost.

Dad goes in for surgery at 7:30 to-morrow.  Sandra wants to drive him and we will meet Randy and have breakfast while he is becoming gall balder free.  A little nervous tonight.  He did have a short bike ride but the rain started and he returned home.  I too was caught in the rain when I was out for my morning walk.

I have left a little dust and a few cobwebs around because Ken gave firm instructions not to wear myself out cleaning.

As usual we had supper at the White Spot where Ken enjoys the hamburgers!

The doctors office phoned to make sure I am taking my iron.  With all the worry and visits to the hospital I must confess I have forgotten it on too many days.  Now everything will be back to normal.

Happy to have Ken here for the anniversary on the 25 although the real date is the 29.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

May all go very well with Larry's surgery this morning and may his recovery be smooth.It is good to have Ken with you at this time as well as the strong support of family.You are in my thoughts and prayers. Love Jane.