Friday, September 9, 2016

DETERMINATION !

Yes I was determined to be feeling better and I am.
It is so annoying to be sick when the weather is so wonderful.
I love the autumn when it is cool in the morning and at night but lovely and warm during the day!
I did get the side yard cut which should be the last mowing for this year.
Dad is painting our shed at the back and the grass is even growing in where Haiti was trying to dig a hole to China.

I was determined to take some pictures of leaves before they all fall off.  Dad and I drove by because I do not walk that far any more.  I am determined to make this a goal too.

Determination helps me to see there are all sorts of possibilities that lie before me yet to be discovered.  When we are honest about our weakness and failures we allow God's enabling strength to walk with us.

I believe in the power of prayer especially as I pray for Edna and Ken and their family with their son Matthew so very, very ill.  May His will be done through the healing power of His love.



2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, it is annoying to be sick when the weather is good.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

I am glad some one agrees with me!

Love mom