Thursday, September 22, 2016

UNPREDICTABLE

Ken and I walked over to Boundary Park and back.
Along walk for me.
I do walk funny Oh well.

Dad's dad started out with him feeling very well.  The only problem was he felt a little dizzy.
He decided to rest while Ken and I drove down to  Scouts Dale.  We looked around Walmart and had a few pictures developed from Ken's phone so I have pictures of his family. 

When we arrived home Kim was sitting out in the sunshine and right away I wondered about dad.  While we were gone he had been very sick to his stomach with throwing up and very bad diarrhea.
I wondered after if it was what I had had on Sunday or was it from the operation.  Kim went to the store to get some old fashioned chicken noodle soup and some Jello and pop and V8 juice.  She has organized a shelf in the frig. for him.  What a good idea.

Kim and ken had a visit then she was off to soccer.

We try to plan for the future then the unexpected may happen.

"Do not waste your energy by scattering your energy to the winds." -Jesus Calling

Live instead knowing you are not alone and all your hopes and fears and worries will be met in the One who loves you through the good times and the bad.


3 comments:

Sandra said...

So how is dad feeling now? Good that you were able to get out for a good walk while the weather was still nice.

Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

I hope Larry is feeling better today....too bad he was ill yesterday. It would be painful to be sick when you have an incision. Sending you healing thoughts. How kind of Ken to stock up on "feel better foods". What would we do without our "kids"! I know, they are grown up adult kids....but we still think of them as our "kids". Our sons take good care of us too...we are so blessed aren't we?

Has Kim moved back with you? She am sure she would be a huge help too. How about Haiti?

gotta run,

love Nancy

beth bennett said...

N o Kim has not moved back but she drops by and is a good helper.
She makes sure we are eating right.
She was at school and she has a wee rest and then carries on for work on Fridays.
Yes we are really blessed and I see us as a team helping one another.

Love Beth