Sunday, September 11, 2016

REGRETS

Kim is happy to show us her quote in the college paper.
Everyone has a few regrets in life.
I regretted the fact that we arrived late at Carol and Panteli's for supper.  We are the ones who always insist that we eat early.  We had been out shopping for baby things and just arrived home when Kim arrived.  We enjoyed a visit before she went to work.   She is already actively involved with the Kwantlen Art Collective.   I lay down for a cat nap and it turned out to be longer than usual.  We were late but enjoyed a delicious barbecue.

Haiti was so very curious when I held Ophelia she just stared at us.  She new she was not allowed to come closer.

I regretted the fact we did not make church today but I was the one with an upset stomach.
Dad took very good care of me.

I am thankful for the lessons I continue to learn and the most important is not to let regrets ruin your life.  Life so very often just happens. 

It is all just water under the bridge.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well we are back from the island and the computer seems to be working again ,after a little attention from our son,Michael.We had a good time on vancouver island . We visited Chamainus and stayed the night there .The Murals are amazingly well done the people have done a fantastic job in reinventing themselves. Victoria was impressive as ever but was very crowded due to having cruise ships in port.
You have been doing a lot of visiting with the next generation newly arrived.l am so looking forward to doing that.
Des certainly has her hands full with a three year old and twins. It is good that she has some help. Take good care of yourselves and each other. Much Love. Jane.

Sandra said...

Dont worry about showing up late, we were happy to start nibbling on the salads and what not.

I on the other hand drove all the way in to work this morning only to be reminded I had a payroll event to attend at the hotel just by me. I could have turned around and made it in time, but then would have to drive back here after so just stayed.

Randy is working 2 shifts today and maybe tomorrow.

I have dropped my Monday pilates class. I just find Mondays is my most tired day and I had to drag my self out the door. I might try and do something Tuesdays. Did not find any art classes that looked like they were a match for my level (which is zero).

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Church will be there next Sunday. Good Dad looked after you.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

Being tired is exhausting.

We have to figure our bodies out which can be tricky.

Maybe Kim can help you find an art class or Carol or Morgan?

Yes we hope church will be there next week but they where having a meeting after church so who knows.
I looked at dad and said what a great pair we are!

Love mom

nancy-Lou said...

Sandra try beginners watercolour classes if you can find them. I wish we lived close by each other and I would love to teach you and Carol.

BRRRRR a chilly day today and there is no doubt that fall is here. It was the first day I had to turn on the baseboard heater in our house. There is a frost warning for some of Manitoba, but we have protection from the lake. It is about 16C still.

Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well Beth and hope you feel better tomorrow. I still am getting over the infection from that tooth abscess. I still tire quickly.

I have to hurry out before dark and bring in a large rat tail cactus...it is too cold for it now. It spends the summer months outdoors and rewards me with spectacular flowers each spring. It is about 6 feet long.

Have a good evening,
love, Nancy