Thursday, September 8, 2016

TIME

Yes I am enjoying the cooler weather.

It was time dad and I finally made it out to Langley to see the twins and big sister.

The twins are so different especially in personality.  The one is very nervous and hates going in the car and sine she is smaller maybe had to fight to survive in the womb.  Des was very happy to have a visit and she has a young girl helping her so we were pleased to see that.  Dad has some pictures but I forgot my camera.

Craig and Leah dropped by after driving to the hospital for a heart test for the baby and some blood tests.  They are concerned that there are no problems that may contribute to any problems that Madeline may have had at birth.  They see the doctor to-morrow which will be Friday.

I got to hold her and feed her breast  milk Leah had pumped out before leaving. Leah has a bad cold.  Craig is a very happy daddy and very helpful.  They need smaller diapers and sleepers.  She is sooo tiny.

They are in my prayers.

Jane is away at Victoria with her cousins.  Her computer shut down just as she was leaving for Horse Shoe Bay.

I am too tired to down load pictures of the visit of Craig and Leah and hoping I can stay awake until bed time!  !

Time for a blanket and a cuddle and a nap!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

So will you put up pictures from dads phone/camera of the twins?

Sounds like you were very busy so can see why you would be tired.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

I do not want to put them on face book or anything because she does not go on there.

I will see what I can do.

Love mom

nancy-Lou said...

OOOOHHH, the baby is just the size of a doll...how tiny! What a beautiful photo of you holding her, Beth. My goodness, such a new life and they are thinking there may be some health issues...oh I hope and pray NO. She sure would need very tiny clothes wouldn't she?
I will add little Ophelia and her parents to my prayer list. Hopefully it will be good news for them.

Twins can be so different, even when they are identical twins. When I was on staff at our local school and taught classroom music as well as private music students, I had two sets of identical twins in my classes. It took me a while to tell the difference between them...but they did have different personalities. One was more outgoing and the other more shy.

Well my third trip to the dentist was pretty gruelling...an hour and half of drilling and filing and rinsing and suctioning and my poor jaw was very sore afterwards as well as my mouth from all the needles.
No pain from the tooth...I was frozen up for 5 hours afterwards. The dentist looks like a kid...but he is 26 and excellent. He knows all the latest techniques.
Do you remember when you were a child and the dentist didn't have an assistant? He did all the work. He didn't have suction...we just rinsed our mouths and spit it out. AND they rarely used freezing. YIKES!
These days the dentist's assistant is busy all the time doing things

What a beautiful drive to Beausejour. It takes about an hour and once you leave the Boreal forest at the big hill, you enter farmland and it was so pretty...fields of rolls of hay, sunflowers with their yellow faces all facing east, and large flocks of migrating geese,
landing in the fields. Brilliant blue skies with fields in patches of gold and browns.

I am so fortunate my good friend, Susan loaned me her Volkswagon bug car. It is sporty, with a spoiler and jaunty antenae on top and a yellow sunflower in a vase on the dash! It is a standard and peppy.Otherwise we would not have a vehicle until the judgement is made by autopac.

It is a lovely fresh day here today, with bright blue skies and a wind from the west, coming off the lake. I can hear the rollers coming in on the beaches, just a five minute walk away. The dogs and I will go for a good walk shortly,along the lake.

Have a great day,

Love, Nancy







beth bennett said...

Comments disappeared twice.
Hope you have no more trouble with your teeth
Yes I remember those old days.
Enjoy

your walk at the beach.
love