Friday, July 6, 2012

A LAMP

                                           One tiny rose blooming so colorfully.

I have been thinking about the spark of life that lives within us all and I have likened it to a lamp.
A lamp can burn bright or it can flicker.

Treasure the good things in your life and love with all your heart and soul and the light within will continue to burn bright. 

"A man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."  Luke 12:15
I have found that there is a light and "Jesus said I am the light" that continues to keep our light burning to illuminate our path in times of darkness.

 A smile or an encouraging word or someone who trusts you with their secret dreams keeps the light burning in the giver and the receiver!

The messages simple, take time to renew yourself.  Be kind to one another because I realize more and more life is short!

I took off for the day to drive to see the Log Cabin House by the river with Sandra.  I was looking forward to going and it was a very enjoyable day for me.  Tired me out though it was a good tired!  I do not know how Sandra or Carol do all they do.  A few years younger does help.

Dad was having pain so we stayed at home.  He did fix my living room curtains for me and tried to fix our thermostat which stopped working never to start again!  He has not been able to get the new one in.

The tent is over at the right and pretty close to the river.  View from living room window.

View from the cabin of the bride and groom.

The front yard which it drives out would be perfect for the tent.  The wedding tent or others.

The Aussie room
There is also several motels close by where we will be staying.
There will be a lot of small children.





 A nice bathroom



Lots of chesterfields and a kitchen downstairs.
It is a beautiful place but it will maybe sleeping on couches or tents!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a small bed for five of us.
I ment to ask if the place has fishing rods we can use?
ken

Anonymous said...

There is another bedroom and there are cheserfields so I think that was just one place but I am not sure. We will find out more about fishing but there are lots of fish,

love mom