Tuesday, July 3, 2012

TIMELESS

The birds are chirping, and so is the clock, but my thoughts are slow. 
The morning looks wet and cold but I need to go for a walk I know it will wake me up.
Dad and I had a good visit with Leah as she headed back home to Kamloops and back to school.
We thought she looked tired.  Dad was feeling a lot of pain and nausea yesterday so he was not looking too good either.  Another cold and dreary day.  We did manage to do our big shopping at Safeway for 10% day.  Every little bit helps.

When I feel miserable I remind myself that I am not the only one having a miserable day.

Because I am.

I am a part of the thousands of generations that went before me.

I am part of the past and part of the future.

I am different with different people but I am still me.

I carry within me a secret life as we all do.

I am of the belief that God also has a secret life and it is waiting to be discovered.

2 comments:

nancy-Lou said...

Would you like me to package up and send you some hot and humid weather Beth? We have had a string of at least 7 hot days, with not a cloud in the sky. Plus 30 weather! I could include clouds of mosquitoes too. I am not complaining though, as it is summer and we love it..( not the mosquitoes )Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Just catching up on your blog mom. Sounds like you and dad have been a bit up and down health wise. It was so nice to be in Edmonton where it actually feels and looks like summer. And Spruce Grove is such a nice tidy little city. All the gardens full of flowers and the grass cut. Got to spend one day with Shandel and saw Cameron twice. They have a fantastic huge dog walk and Daisy is a little social butterly just wanting to visit everyone. Sandra