Thursday, July 26, 2012

SUNRISE TO SUNSET

Sun shining on our small back yard.  The beginning of a delightful day.


My two beautiful gran daughters who made me a lovely birthday supper out in the back yard.  The mosquitoes did join us but we ignored them.


Yes the gluten-free cake was delicious and made by Kim and decorated by Ben and Morgan.!


Mikie gets home in time for cake after a long hot drive home in a traffic jam.
We love Mikie and our thankful that he is a part of our family and that he is such a special husband and father.  Underneath the happiness we were sharing we also share his pain because his mom is so very sick.  Robbie you are loved by all of us and our orayers are with you and Chuck!


We drove Kim to the ferry where she is off to visit her brother Oliver.



The sun was setting and dad and I were both feeling achy and tired but spending time with our loving family and enjoying the great grandchildren was so much fun! 

\It meant a lot to me to come home and read my birthday wishes.  Thank you all. I  love you so much.  Looking forward \Nancy to getting together too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cake looks like it was good. Wish I could have been there.

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Were you home in time for Mary's phone call? She phoned me checking on your number. 75 years and still out running all around the country side on your birthday, from the mountains to the ocean. Could you have pictured that when you were a young prairie girl. Sandra

beth bennett said...

No did not get a phone call from Mary Sorry I missed it.
love mom

nancy-Lou said...

I was chuckling at your message, Sandra...your parents really are amazing aren't? So active. What a delightful gluten free cake...tell the kids the decorating was exceptionally good! Glad you had a fun day Beth..loved the pics...you are so faithful to your blog and we are the lucky recipients. So glad I found you. I am doing some packaging of prints and original paintings getting ready for the craft sale Saturday. It will be a long day...there at 7:30 to open up and lock the doors at 6:30. Lucky it just happens twice a year.
I will take some pics and send them along to you. Love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Glad you did have a good day Mom.
Ken

larry bennett said...

Ken my goodie basket arrived today. Thank you all. I AM NOT LIKE DAD I LIKE TO OPEN IT UP JUST A LITTLE BIT.

I would like to talk to you soon and see how JASSY IS AND HOW DID THE PARTY GO. A LOT OF WORK AND ENERGY.

LOVE MOM