Saturday, July 28, 2012

MY LIKES

                                         Happy faces!

Kim and her friend Aime before they go out Saturday evening.

There are many interesting and happy people I meet on my walk.  Today an older gentleman walked me across the intersection telling me I had to be careful.  He then turn around and went back to his house.  Then there is another even older fellow who calls me "darling" and usually asks me how old I am.  Yes, there is even a younger man, I increase my pace when I see him, so even me at 75 I can be phony and want to look good!    He kids me about going on a ten mile hike.  O I wish.

I like birthday surprise packages.  I had to take a picture quickly before I start peeking into it.

Having lunch out with dad at the restraunt in Ladner.  It was a perfect sunny day and we decided to go and enjoy ourselves.  Dad had his usual fish and chips.  I had a very good salad but not as good as Theresa's.

Kim ready to go out dancing.




My new sun hat and a hug from Kim.

Looking forward to going to church and getting more hugs!

Then lunch at Sandra and Randy's!

1 comment:

Shandel said...

What a wonderful sunny day!
Sounds like you get lots of help from your neighbors when you are out walking. that is very kind of them. :D (even if you dont want it! haha)

Kimberly is so beautiful! and a lovely dress she was wearing.

Birthday surprises are so fun. glad you enjoyed your day, i sure enjoyed mine XO