Wednesday, May 29, 2013

CALM

P5291143

Awake early to pray for Ken and others.
Prayer helps me to feel calm and let the  energy of love surround and guide me
and bring healing to us all.

P5281140
Kim and I will walk Haiti today.

P5281141
Yes Tuesday was a wet day.


The air was being cleansed even as our hearts and minds are cleansed of fear and replaced with calm assurance.

Send angels to surround those who are ill and suffering to heal and restore wholeness.

Thank you Jesus for healing the eyes of the blind and may that healing love be present with Ken and Melina.  Thank you for doctors who have the skill to operate on such sensitive area's as our eyes.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

What time is Kenny's surgery? Will he be coming home right away? Is Kimberly heading out to Chilliwack right away? Randy came home last night. Mary is at the doctors today, 2 weeks to go! Sandra

beth bennett said...

I do not know the time of the surgery and I wish I did. Kim headed out to Chilliwack about 1.
She feels like she is getting a cold or flu.
She cleaned up very good all the dog hairs.
Exciting about Mary. love mom

Anonymous said...

I am havering surgery to remove a growth from my eye.just day surgery be home by 12:00 noon . Ken

Anonymous said...

Dad was putting on new licence plates?

Love,

Rick

nancy-Lou said...

A rainy day for you today and a stormy rainy day for us tomorrow and Friday. A big system is moving in....wind and dark clouds. I worked in the garden to protect the new plants and put things away. I am glad Kim is home safe and sound! Hope that your son's eye surgery went well....we always worry about our "kids" no matter what their age is, right? Nice pic
of Kim and her dog. How are you Beth....getting stronger? I hope so! Love Nancy

beth bennett said...

Yes, the car now belongs to Kim. We do not need two cars.

Getting stronger mom