Tuesday, May 14, 2013

SLOWLY

P4270719

It always amazes me how huge some of these trees can grow.  Another lovely place to walk.

I had a very good day yesterday Jane came for a visit and a time of prayer while Geof and Larry went out for coffee.

Dad phoned and was able to get me into see the doctor so today I will be fasting and having tests.  The doctor seem very concerned so that helps.

I notice that even as I move more slowly now that I am more aware of the beauty and the variety of things that I see.  I find people more interesting and learning all about their lives is interesting.

Had a call from Brian and Traudl, they will have the blood clot checked on Thursday as once again they drive to Cranbrook.

Carol stopped to take Haiti for her walks and bring me some delicious goodies.  Lem om squares!

All of life seems to me to be a gift from God and even in my complaining I still know I am loved

Brr the weather has turned cold again!. 

Happy Birthday Cam~

Good luck on your tests Leah.  Card of sympathy in the mail.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is good that Dad was able to get you in before Friday. Hopefully the tests will help everything get sorted out.

Leah writes her big exam tomorrow.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

It is good to know that tests are being done. The bigger test for you will be whether or not you follow the directions you are given to speed your recovery.
Sandra

Carol said...

Good the tests are today. I didn't realize that. Should I stop by and take Haiti for a walk?

Anonymous said...

CArol is on her way to see you guys and take Haiti for a short walk before work. Hope there are good results from the tests?
Panteli

nancy-Lou said...

Good to hear you are off to the doctors and looking for good news in your tests. Your pictures of the trees look so nice...green everywhere. We still don't have leaves on the trees...they are looking very forlorn without leaves. The ice is still in Lake Winnipeg...old man winter doesn't want to let go! The cottagers will arriving in droves this weekend to "open up". Working on inventory for the shops...hoping to finish a new piece a collage of various scenes of Victoria Beach. Will make prints. I wish you a good day, with more energy and good news. Love to you both, Nancy

larry bennett said...

You live in a beautiful part of the world Nancy, each season has its own beauty doesn't it? Even winter - for native Manitobans - winter has a beauty all its own. Beth is getting very weak , her pictures are from earlier days - It is good to see our doctor is taking her situation very seriously. Yes Sandra - you hit it right on the head - Dr. Nolte said basically the same thing.

Anonymous said...

Keep an eye on your mailbox there may be an late Mother's Day card for you....ken