Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MUSIC, BOOKS AND FLOWERS

P5080904P5080903      GOOD MORNING

P5070900
P5070902   My computer room is now full of music,   books and flowers!

I spent more time in the bathroom last night than in my bed.  Thankfully dad finally fell asleep so I did not need him to drag me back and forth,

Being carried by the handsome fireman was an experience.  Also going down stairs in a wheel chair that makes you feel like you are going to fall out and a bit dizzy.  Cathy seems to be the only neighbor who hear saw the ambulance.

Dad had now become a fireman in training again as he is getting stronger.  I know I picked the right man to spend my life with and hey we have many good years ahead for us both~
I feel like I have drunk an ocean of water, tea and coffee but dad is threatening to bring the garden hose in and pour water down my throat.  He is a very enthusiastic care-giver.

Dearest Lord be with those like Randy and Pantelli as thy prepare to say good-bye to loved ones.

Thank you for the precious new life that we are so thrilled to know the joy they will bring into a world that does know pain.

  My spirit is dancing with the music even though my body is not.

I am so fortunate to be able to have the fun of expressing myself!  Sending love back to You All!  !

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Threatend with a garden hose I would stick with tea! Counting your blessing I am sure, it must be so nice to be your own bathroom and no one screaming in the room next to you. Sandra

Anonymous said...

There are medications you can take to stop the diarrhea . Glad your home and you are lucky to gave Dad to look after you.
Ken

nancy-Lou said...

AHHH that humour again! So you have been hanging out with handsome firemen, Beth! Now what does Larry have to say about that? I clicked on your blog and yelled YES...she's back! That sure was quite a terrible experience for you...but it is behind you now and things are "looking up"! Sorry to hear about your son in laws mothers being ill...sometimes life just isn't fair, is it? I will certainly keep them in my prayers for comfort. Have you read, London, the novel? The authors name is Rutherford..I just ordered it on my e book reader. They say he writes like James Mitchener....historical fiction...based on generations on a few families. Can't wait to start! tonight is the night! Be sure not to rush things..rest and more rest and lots to drink or it will be the garden hose...as Larry says! haha. Love to you both, Nancy

larry bennett said...

Yes it sure is great that we can look after each other - sort of - That three hundred pound, total tattooed, biker was a real blessing - however I must admit, when he announced the next morning that Beth and he had had an interesting night together, I really didn't know what to say!

Nancy I just downloaded "London" to my Kindle.