Monday, May 27, 2013

IMPROVEMENT

P5261112

Since I am starting to improve and do not really want any tests at this time the main suggestion was to be extra careful with diet.  What I had is a mystery, maybe some strange bug.  The problem was also that the doctor did not really listen and I am not good at answering questions.  It all seems like a blurr anyhow but I am improving so we are thankful.

It seemed like a long day so happy to be home out of the rain.
I feel confident I will continue to improve.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can control this and get better with just proper diet, that would be great cuz there are no side-effects from good food!
P.S. Carol inhereited your "not good with answering questings" gene! :)
Panteli

Anonymous said...

P.S. When is Ken's eye operation?
panteli

beth bennett said...

Ken is having his operation on his eye on May 30 which would be the 29 here.

Yes no side affects is always good.
love Beth