Friday, May 10, 2013

INTERRUPTED

P5080907
Dear Holy One
As I face another day with thankfulness for all the good things in my life help me to accept this interruption that has lessened my strength and my patience.
 
I have a wee suggestion Lord.  You know the game where children are told to take so many steps either giant or tiny steps.  I am tired of tiny steps a few giant ones would be welcomed.  I promise I will try to help others,  I know so many are worse than me.  I need to take Haiti for her walks.  
 
I am open to receive your gentle  healing , your love, your grace your forgiveness.
 
May all who I think and pray for today feel better.  May dad receive more healing.
 
Be with Carol and Panteli as they move apartments.  Be with Sandra and Randy in this sad and stressful time.
 
I graduated from lying in bed to sitting on the front porch.  Neighbors were good interruptions,also Daniel, our minister dropped by to encourage me to be a good patient. 
 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice that the Minister came by to visit. And it is nice there is some sun about to lie in.

Just keep drinking lots of water ...

Love,

Rick

Anonymous said...

Randy's mom died this morning, we wont be going back until June. Another busy day for us getting the house ready. Sandra

beth bennett said...

Keeping Randy in our hearts and thoughts,
love mom

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Randy's Mom . You will be better in time Mom.
Ken

nancy-Lou said...

So sorry to hear Randy's mom passed on. Beth, you have such a "way" with words..I chuckled again when I read your appeal to the Lord to allow you some "big steps". I know your words are in earnest...but you have such a quaint way of writing. I hope both you and Larry gain strength soon and get back to your routine. I lost my little dog ( the one who recently became blind ) last night..couldn't find him anywhere...until I heard snoring coming from my closet...where the folding doors were closed. Somehow he got in there and closed the doors. He is such a sweetheart. Take care, both of you! Love, Nancy