Sunday, May 12, 2013

HAPPINESS

Happiness is being a mom and grandmother and a great grandmother having a loving caring husband! We do not always agree but that keeps life interesting
My mom's favorite flowers yellows roses.
                                                    She was an awesome mom and I still miss her.

P5020854
Mother and daughter cheer Ben on at his lacrosse game.



..............Carol and Sandra share a meal with us.
The best daughters anyone could wish for;
and good to all those who have become apart of their extended families..
P4230684





P3310351Theresa with hubby Mikie at Sandra's house.  Special days are difficult after sadness and loss
They have lots of adventures ahead of them as they plan for changes.

P3310350P3310353
Ben and Morgan, Craig and Leah, a neat couple.
Wedding plans are in process for Leah and Craig.
We are happy and proud of both of them.


P3180245Sandra. one of the best mother-in-laws; I know she always gives me good advice(even when I do not wish to hear it).with daughter Mary and dog Riley.

Just a few random pictures for mother's day that bring back fabulous memories.

I forgot to take a picture of Rick when he was last here and of course Ken is far away in Melbourne.
I love them all very much.

Thank you for my card Rick,
/Thank you strange angel that left flowers at the door!

Mothers can be impossible and imperfect But Love us anyway! !

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Happy Mothers Day Grandma!!! We love you very much!!!

Shandel said...

Happy Mothers Day! have a wonderful day and we love you lots.