Wednesday, May 15, 2013

GREEN

DSCN0046
So thankful for the lovely green grass and flowers popping out each day!


P4290778I am enjoying nature's gift of beauty from this side of the window and enjoying just resting, although when Dr. Note said to stay in bed I just smiled quietly thinking "no way"  But actually I am starting to feel like it.

But here I am warm and comfortable with dad sitting in the big arm chair across from me.  He waits on me with such devotion I really feel blessed.

A piece of toast and coffee seemed heavenly after fasting till 9. 

The lavender soap is wonderful that I use on my many trips to the washroom.  I use and have some in my garden, not soap by lavender.  It is good when I make so many trips back and forth.  How wonderful to have a bathroom close at hand.  So glad to have the tests done.  My blood was very slow coming out but finally got all the vials filled.

Came home, looked in the mirror, a very dangerous things to do!

A strange woman has moved in and has taken all my hubby's attention from me.  Ha Ha

I lie in bed listening to music and am thankful to be alive and so loved!


So sad to hear Leah has a bad cold and has to write her big exam today.  Praying she will do well.

8 comments:

Sandra said...

There are always thing to be thankful for, not that we always feel like it. Yes, I hope Leah feels better. It is bad enough doing a test when you are healthy. Sandra

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the tests are done and that Dad is taking good care of you while you are resting.

I was listening yesterday on CBC radio to a young woman who is doing research on how patients suffer relapses when they don't take all their medications.

Love,

Rick

nancy-Lou said...

My goodness, your blog is up at 8am CDT....you are so faithful to your blog and early...just like the early bird that got the worm! I do hope you get the worm too! AND get your strength back soon. Glad to hear you are being a good girl and listening to your doctor and staying in bed and resting. Isn't Larry a wonderful husband? I was being my husband's nurse as well yesterday, when he had to stay in bed all day too. He is up and moving around this morning, thankfully. So take care my friend...love, Nancy

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you will be absent from our U.
C,W outing today .You will be missed. Stay cozy and warm and get well soon. Love Jane.

Anonymous said...

Rest up and relax. Have a nice egg nogg with wheat germ that dad makes . All well here , off to gymnastics soon .
Ken

nancy-Lou said...

Beth, no wheat germ for celiacs. Are you having problems with Celiac Disease? If so, are you taking the digestive enzymes? I wouldn't be functioning without them. Costco has a good brand. Webber Complete Digestive Enzymes. Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

No Nancy Lou I know no whear germ and I have my digestive pills I got from Walmart I think. I will look at Costco if I go with Sandra or some one.

Thanks love beth

Anonymous said...

Yes no wheat germ I forgot.....ken