Sunday, May 19, 2013

CREATIVITY This is Monday.

DSCN0056
I find creative thoughts can be very fickle.  They pop in your head one minute and then they are gone.

Yesterday went by very fast.  Left church early as I found my first burst of energy had got up and left.

Nap time again.

Sandra came over for a visit and brought Haiti back home.  She is asleep in Kim's room now, waiting for Kim I think.  It is so sad when anything happens to your animal.

Carol droppped by after Ben's soccer game.  I am glad they had a good day for it.

I have two breakfasts.  One early coffee and toast before my walk and an egg or cottage cheese and fruit or a carrot muffin or cheese after.

I am impressed by the creative teachings of Jesus, he talked about tasting, and seeing, feeling, and experiencing and hearing, and breathing and being aware of the needs of others.  This is ways we experience the love of God, through nature and through prayer and being with others.

.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely flowers!

Panteli

nancy-Lou said...

Aren't those purple carnations pretty, Beth? Especially with the white baby's breath as a contrast. Pretty enough to paint!
You look so happy surrounded by your family...sitting in your chair smiling. Nothing better, right? I was wondering if your carrot muffin is gluten free? Being Celiac, myself, I am always on the lookout!How is your Celiac Disease....easing up I hope. It is soooo debilitating.Did you know asparatame is a form of gluten? Yes! Do not ingest sugar substitutes...use sugar or no
sugar. After I started my gluten free diet, I was still not getting better and found out about asparatame. Even one sugar free chocolate and I am in the bathroom.

I wish you and Larry a great day today and much better health soon, Love Nancy

Anonymous said...

And most of all Jesus quarreled with the priests, Pharisees, and general religious busy-bodies. He is my role model!

Love,

Rick