Tuesday, May 7, 2013

HOME AT LAST.

P5060882
My first stay in a crowded hallway
 Met my first very unlikely looking angel in disguise was a big biker fella covered with tatoes.
He was so very helpful to me,
P5060895
Fourth floor view The nurses were amazing and so very caring. (Well except for one or two mean ones.)
Angels every one.

(One way of getting out of my dental appointment today),

Dad is now the angel taking good care of me.  A very humorous one that is a bit bossy.  I am not allowed to wiggle my big toe without permission.  I have a bladder infection and a virus which has taken a lot out of me.  Thankful to be on the mend.

Home to my own bed, my own chef and my own lovely garden and a visit from Sandra on her way home from a very busy day.  A difficult time for them with Randy's Mon so deathly sick!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your home . Are you feeling better.
Ken

beth bennett said...

To be honest I am feeling very crappy, no energy. love mom

Anonymous said...

So glad you are well enough to be home and that you have strict nurse ! It will take a bit of time to regain your strength . so maybe you can get a bit of reading done and allow yourself a bit of spoiling . much love, Jane

nancy-Lou said...

How wonderful to hear you are home....you always heal better in your own bed! Don't worry about anything and enjoy the spoiling! Did you know cranberry juice is good for bladder infections? Be a good girl now and listen to your "nurse". He is bossy for a reason. Larry...you are a good man...and all with humour! Love, Nancy

Sandra said...

The sun on my face and the sound of birds chirping and the wind in the trees always help me to relax and let healing take place. Dad needs to just keep the path clear to the bathroom and you should be OK. Sandra