Sunday, May 19, 2013

SUNRISE

P5170936
Sunrise brings new hope that calls for the music that lies deep within to burst forth.  Sing  morning song of Joy and Thanksgiving,  Very quiet without Haiti here.  I am sitting in my chair thinking positive thoughts, calming myself. and then those nagging ones fly away.

Yes, there is some good new but still dad's prostrate is bringing   new questions that will have to be faced.

I am now under the eye of the law to make sure I have taken my pills.  I always thought I was a law abiding citizen so I am ow.

The house was full of family, the Alexander's. Leah and Craig and Auntie Carol.  Ben is playing goal and won player of the game.  Leah looks good but had a hard time as you can imagine writing an exam with a cold.

I was not quite good enough to go to the soccer but mabe to-night.  First looking forward to church!

Actually wearing matching socks thanks to my gift from theAussies

P5170928So sometimes you need good advice
 or a little help but you always benefit from prayer
 and from faith,


P5170938

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the sunrise is always a good thing to see. A new day. And a reason to have some coffee! :) ha ha

I hope you enjoy being back at church today.

Taking all the pills really is a good idea.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

Oh, I am sorry I missed everyone. I am glad dad is doing his job, and no you may be law abiding but you certainly are not doctor abiding. And Haiti is very quiet, so how can you miss her? Sandra

nancy-Lou said...

Glad you have matching sock on Beth....especially looks good for church! My father was a lawyer and often went to court with mis matched socks. Good to hear that you are feeling better..and starting to walk. Bought my first outdoor plant, from my neighours greenhouse..how exhilarating to see and smell all the plants and had a good visit too! Small communities are great! What a wonderful day for you with many of your family visiting you. They would cheer you up, BIG time. Love Nancy