Friday, May 24, 2013

GUILYTY

P5221051
I thought I should just run out of town because I am in the bad books at the library as I spilt a little water on a new book.  Guilty Yes.Yes Yes.  I had to pay for the book but I get to keep it.  One of my favorite authors so I am okay with the solution and I should be more careful.  I am taking water with me everywhere so this is what happened.  The librarian was very sweet and we had a laugh about it.
 
  We have a mutual repect for each other so that helps when I do dumb things.
 
This is the path and the trees look lovely when they are in bloom.
 
 
DSCN0110
.
DSCN0115
This is where dad hangs out while I pick out D.V.D.s and books.  Lots of interesting newspapers and magazines.  There is a nice atmosphere in our library,

Came home and dad is watch the Russia Canada series on D.V.D's that Randy lent him.

Carol dropped by on the way home from work.  She was doing some additional training.  She would like to go on a cruise.

Ken gave us a call on the way to his work.  Melina starts her course on Tuesday.  Good on her!

Dad is feeling really great so that takes a lot of stress and worry from me.  I am a little slower today with no Presdnisone.  No Worries Mate we are doing Okay!  Paid my fine and got out of jail.

No comments: