Thursday, October 24, 2013

A TRAVELLING MAN

DSCN4751
It was such a beautiful warm day and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit with Mary and Simone.  Both brings us such joy!  I wanted to go for a walk in the forest too but since I was up in the night coughing sand then started again when Mary left to visit her mom at work I was ready for a long nap.
DSCN4757
DSCN4758

These are a few of his pictures and it looks so inviting I am anxious to travel with him while the weather stays so warm.  I am expecting to be like a new person once I have taken some of my cortisone pills, and it certainly is time.  Life seems to be full of stress and worry at times so I try to be calm and thankful.  Things always have a way of working out in time.  I preach this to the person who needs it most which is me  .Slowing down helps me to be more aware that I am not alone.

DSCN4754How long does your soul take to realize your life is full and that you have all you need for each day.

"The slower the living, the greater the sense of fullness and satisfaction."  I am growing older and yet in some way I am gaining in ways I never had time to appreciate.

Enjoyed a visit with Melina and Jasmine on the phone so good to here there voices and get caught up on their activities.  Melina's mom is still having test and may have to have a kidney stone removed.  Yes, we miss them.  Jasmine says when they come next it will be at Christmas time. 

Today I am so thankful for each step  can take and my stride is improving, I will soon be up to doing a jig!  Ha Ha. ULO!
Dad is planning a bike ride on this another sunny day and I will take Jim his milk shake.  I keep wondering if it may be his last, you never know.   I visited him and two other ladies, I like to visit the new ones as it is a difficult move for them and takes awhile to get adjusted, pretty worn out by the time I got home.

Just sooooo thankful that Kim was alright when a rock from a truck hit her sun room.  Very scary but she is okay and now will be trying to get it fixed.

Good to be home now and dad and I are watching hockey and he is making me coffee.  What a good husband!

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I hope Mary can join you, it should be a lovely day down at the beach. I wish I could join you too! Sandra

beth bennett said...

Just got a phone call from Kim. She is okay but a rock went through her sun roof flying off from a truck going by. She is shaken up of course but okay. Going to see about getting it fixed now.
I am thankful for any trip I make or anyone in this family that we arrive home safely.
love mop