Monday, October 21, 2013

PRECIOUS MOMENTS

DSCN1133
Lincoln with his big eyes  with so much to discover
 and so much joy to bring us all.
 He will be here to visit in no time.
Our  time with family is so precious.

While we try to teach our children all about life
our children become our teachers,

DSCN1137
Grannie gets to spend time with Simone.
DSCN1151
Going for a walk while supper is being prepared by Carol and Kim.
DSCN1160
Morgan does a wonderful job finding the leaves and nuts to decorate the table when we arrive back home.
DSCN1153
Simone falls asleep.

A perfect fall day so colorful and rewarding in every way.
Early morning has found me a little unnerved not quite sure how the day will go.  Sunday I felt so much v=better as the day progressed and I thought great I am finally feeling like myself.
We were all enjoy a delicious meal together and after cleaning up Ben and Morgan went to put on Halloween costumes that Sandra had hidden away upstairs.  Ben has exciting news about being a goalie who is called up to other teams!
DSCN1162
DSCN1161
Grama Carol enjoys the show.

Then my camera ran out of battery power and my coughing started and would not stop.  I should have had my inhaler with me but I was supper confident I was fine.  I had been feeling so much better as the day had progressed.

Dad and I left quickly and drove home in silence mainly because talking made me cough again.  Life seems to teach us again and again about giving up control and surrendering to the peace that comes with the giving up.

I am feeling useless and frustrated but times like last evening are precious to me and I was so happy we had gone.

It is simple moments that keep us grounded.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hmm, I left a comment and it is not here? Maybe it will come back again.

Anonymous said...

NICE PHOTOS MOM, LOOKS LIKE FUN TIMES .
KEN