Saturday, October 5, 2013

FRUSTRATION

Dad was mad!  very mad when he got up and couldn’t find me sitting in my usual corner.  He was sure I had gone out walking but I had moved to the other bedroom because I was coughing.
Very early in the morning seems like the worse time for me.  I cannot do it right now even if I wanted to.  So dad and I stayed home and had our tea together.  We had a choice of RASPBERRY THRILLER or HONEY LEMON GINSENG.!
P9172557

“We are cups, constantly and quietly being filled.  The trick is knowing how to tip ourselves over and let the beautiful stuff out."
--  Ray Bradbury.

We have so much to be thankful for and to look forward to but everything seems like an effort now and I am easily frustrated.

It has seemed like a long week for me.  A long time to be shut indoors.

I was disappointed that we did not make it out for lunch; and disappointed the Skype did not work.

I thought we maybe could drive over to Carol and Panteli's to-morrow to say good-bye to Panteli but they are going out to Chilliwack.  So I will say good-bye on here.  Have a safe trip and a productive working time.

I know that looking back I will find blessings in our time together,  I believe that God is refilling me with a deeper strong faith.  My cough is much better but \I am extremely tired.  Coming up the sairs is like doing the Grouse Grind.  Q A little exageration

"A faith is a necessity to man, Woe to him who believes in nothing"   Victor Hugo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Spong book sounds interesting.

Sorry you are house-bound.

Love,

Rick

nancy-Lou said...

ahhh, so sorry to hear you are frustrated and not feeling well. It must be really hard to just stay in the house...especially when you are used to walking every day and going out lots. I am a home body and could stay in for weeks, except for my walks...they are so special aren 't they? I am going to have to wear my toque today...it is FREEZING out there. -1 at 7am and a strong north east wind...BRRRRRR. I nearly froze feeding the birds.
Well, you have my mind whirling with your spiritual writings...especially the book by Spong. I know my brother in law has most of his books and may ask if I can borrow one...I want to get reading and going to Winnipeg is not until Tuesday. My poor husband is really suffering with his Rheumatoid arthritis..he can hardly move from his bed or chair...so I wait on him. He will receive two infusions of an RA drug soon. hopefully it will settle it down. Take care Beth, soon your life will be back to normal! Love, Nancy

beth bennett said...

Dear Nancy-Lou
I am praying for, both you and your husband. Makes my problems very small.
Am praying
the RA Drug will help
you lift my spirits so very much!
love beth

nancy-Lou said...

Well, I am glad to hear that I can bring you some cheer....but it really is the other way around Beth. I don't have the gift you do, in writing and especially writing about things pertaining to faith and spiritual things. You always pique my interest and get me thinking!
You bring me cheer with your super photos and hearing about all the Bennett's news! Such a large wonderful family! Our family is so small in comparison. Just 5 of us.
Off for my walk...thanks for the prayers...I always pray for you and Larry too. I pray you will be better soon and out walking again.
Love Nancy