Thursday, October 10, 2013

WHOLENESS

                    Finding wholeness in a broken world is a challenge!  For me.

PA082656
These are flowers from Sandra’s old garden that now have a home here and are doing well.  They really are more purple.  I m longing to be outside this morning.  I do love this fall weather and hope it continues when the family comes to visit.

From the tall trees so proudly display their glory to the tinest flower hidden in the grass it is all there for us to see and the deepest seeing is with the eyes of the soul.

PA082668

Happy Little  ghosts are also appearing, people sure do a lot of decorating and I like the happy scenes. 

I have been good progress but need a stronger antibiotic to completely clear my chest.

I feel better when I know exactly what I am taking and why.  Maybe I am a little strange .  So I am following instructions and will so soon be better than. Except my sore wrist which I am not suppose to use and it will get better. 

So many exciting things to look forward to.  Especially some good sleeps and some early morning walks, not just to the corner and back.
Most exciting waiting to see Mary's new baby girl and also all the family,

Fully healthy and fully whole and very thankful! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps our broken world is a bit like a jigsaw puzzle appearing to be separate little pieces but when put together with care and attention it can turn into a beautiful whole . Hope you get out for a good walk and tat your health improves. Blessings . Jane.

Sandra said...

I just remembered though I read your blog earlier I forgot to comment. I had slept in and the dogs were anxious to get out and walking. When you are sick you are like that commercial, you just are not your self. Maybe you should try a snickers bar? Just a little over 24 hours till everyone starts to arrive. I am almost as excited as I was for the babies to be born. Sandra

beth bennett said...

It is an exciting time. I just read over my midnight rambling and maded many mistakes. O well.
love mom