Saturday, October 19, 2013

BEHAVING.

Faith shines through our behavior and our belief that Jesus lives within our hearts.
DSCN1058
"I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh (a soft heart to replace out critical nature).  And I will put my Spirit within you."  Ezekiel

When we see a tiny baby all we feel is love; but it is hard as human beings who do not always behave well that when God looks at us all he sees is love.  Our significance is being one with the Holy One.  This unconditional love will travel with us on our journey.  I know what it feels like to lose your way and feel unhealthy in my attitudes as well as my body.

I feel empty.

The good thing is that I am refillable.  Encouragement comes in many form

I was surprise to get a call yesterday that the doctor wants to see me.  My experience seems to be when I say I am getting worse he says I am not, and maybe now I think I am better I may not be as good as I think I am.  I have too much Eosinophils.  Now that could drive anyone crazy!  Especially if I try to imagine what it means.

 I have an appointment Nov. 1 but I can always go to the clinic before that if I feel I should.

DSCN1046

I was thinking of new things to be thankful for and I am sure the list is endless.  Today I am thankful for the mornings mail, for warm woolly sweaters, for a hat that has lights that sine away the gloomy fog, for legs that are getting a wee bit stronger, for pills that ease my coughing, for garbage men that take away my various recycling waste, for the last laundry of the day drying  away, for books to read and keep me entertained and teach me better ways to live, thankful for dad's helpfulness, and this morning thankful for a good night's rest!

A big thank you that Mary's plane landed safely in spite of the fog and thankful for Sandra's good driving!

Saturday morning I am feeling a lot better.  I will go for a short walk to take foggy pictures.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, it was a little nerve wracking waiting for Mary to land. The boards were so full of delays and cancellations that her flight was not even listed on the board. So I could not even go wait by where she would come out since I didnt know. She found me though and I had bought White Spot burgers and we ate those before starting the long drive home in the fog. Thankful for my new car, bright lights and that Simone did not cry driving home this time. Sandra

beth bennett said...

Looking forward to seeing you and Mary and Simone and also Auntie Carol.

I have had a good rest but Simone is still resting.

love mom

Anonymous said...

Got up at 4am to watch the Canucks but the computer didn't work . Seems it was a good game . I listened to it instead. Hot and windy big dramas with the fires up north today.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Yes Ken it was a good game. These computers are such a nuisance. Did you have a date night? How is Nonna?
We saw your fires on our T.V.
love mom