Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY HAUNTING

DSCN1298

They will cone to the door in all their strange get-ups.  Some scary and some pretty!   Too many to count.  Lots of happy memories with our children and grand children.
DSCN1302

DSCN1213
DSCN1274 
I am choosing to be thankful today and express my appreciation for life.

There is a time for sadness and heaviness but I continue to believe that the secret to restoration is to believe that God, the power of love, is working all around us.  Keep seeking and waiting until the doubt begins to fade away.

DSCN1201
All  I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.  -Ralph Waldo Emerson
The soul is not perceptible  and yet its light shines at the deepest core of our being.  It is the spirit of life and it is pure. It is part of all our human experiences, the well of our emotions and the container of our personalities.  The body without the soul is empty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunny but chilly here for Halloween .
Ken