Saturday, November 9, 2013

AGELESS

DSCN4791
Yes dad had a look at this motor bike.  My question is does it have training wheels.


Friday turned out to be a warm beautiful day.  I did a short walk but dad had a big walk through the Water-shed park.  I wanted to do some work in the garden especially raking up more leaves and the last cutting of the front lawn.  Dad caught me in the act and finished cutting the grass. Then we went over to Vera and Howard's to give Vera a break with care giving.  We ended up staying a bit later than planned so it was a rush to get home in time for Cathy and Glen's visit, and I needed to pick things up from the store.  One should not leave things to the last moment as things can change,


DSCN4782
This is the view from Pearle’s home who just turned 94.  Her face was full of joy as friends and family came to wish her happy birthday.  She had been told after her first stroke she would not walk again but she did and she still continues to conquer more and more health problems.  She now needs care but she carries on!

DSCN4793
I am going to finish raking the leaves, the pile has grown.

  So thankful to be doing better.DSCN4778
Clouds are amazing!  So thankful for a sunny day even though later on it did rain and produced a rainbow which always give me a feeling of delight and a promise of hope.

One of my most important lessons has been that things I worry about often do not happen but when they do   I find the courage and strength that I did not know I had,  was there all along!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks nice and sunny , but cool. Big game for the lions tomorrow, and a rather balmy -11c with snow. I will try and watch it If I am up,in time.
Ken

beth bennett said...

Dad is watching hockey now and will probably watch football to-morrow.
Saturday was a dull day went shopping at Chapters.
love mom

Sandra said...

I think I missed reading your blog yesterday, that is what happens when Randy is home, everything goes out of whack. I bought my first actual Kijiji item yesterday. She was asking $400. Randy and I looked at it and I asked her"so, price, we need to talk about that now" She said, "well, I will go down a little" but Randy just took out the whole $400 and handed it over! Not much of a bargainer. But, it was exactly what we wanted and fits perfectly so that is OK. Went and visited Tony. It went very well. I was a little nervous at first because I did not want to offend him. But in the end they asked me to stop by any time and visit so I figure I must not have done too badly. She was much more upset them him, very emotional the whole visit. Sandra