Thursday, November 21, 2013

ENERGY

PB190011
Yes it is cold and getting darker in the early morning.
Yes, I often do not feel like stepping out the door.
Windy and wet days are the worst.
I am so thankful that is is not so cold as other parts of the country.  The moon has been looking so big and bright bot hard to get a picture
PB190023.
The sky starts to brighten and I see the sun down in the bottom of that picture.
PB190030
Will the sun come and chase these clouds away.  I hope so!
We are so fortunate compared to the rest of Canada and other countries with tornadoes and storms etc.
PB190025
A touch of pink appears too bad my camera cannot really capture it.

Family visits are fun..PB170006  They have so much energy and so much love for us I am grateful!  Ben and Morgan are changing in so many different ways.  Grama Carol in the background has had a busy weekend with them.  They are so fortunate to have such a fun grama!

Dad worked on his family  history at home and at the library.  I stayed home to clean and get the recycling stuff all sorted out.   I have an excuse to do some reading too because my book from the library is due on Friday and cannot be renewed.  Also I have reading to do for our study group on Sunday.  The day keeps changing but I think they have finally chosen this Sunday afternoon.

Sorry about your wrist Ken that would be a big disappointment,  Just when you were getting in the swing of Things!  Visiting for me today.

The open heart is one that lives feeding on the love that surrounds it and energy is renewed.  One secret is not to cling to life nor to push it away but just let love flow through because life is a gift and inspiration and appreciation renew our energy.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Craig. Does that mean you hit the ground Kenny? I am home sick today. Randy kicked me out of bed because I was coughing too much. I should have just gone to another bedroom but tried the couch. Forgot it is not as soft as our old one.

beth bennett said...

Welcome home Craig and thanks for saying Hi. Looks like a great time was had by all. We should get together some time soon.

Sorry you have that miserable cold and cough Sandra. Glad Randy is there to look after and wait on you. Drink LOTS!

Dad is feeling miserable mainly because he has put a lot of that cancer eating stuff on, his lips and his hands and then he has no energy and feels sick to his stomach.

Well I am off to visit my cheerful oldies who cheer up with the milkshake!
love

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear Dad's not feeling the best. I could have hit the ground Sandra , not sure how it happened , all I know is my wrist is sore and I slice the ball ...not good .
Ken