Tuesday, June 17, 2014

DEFINE YOURSELF

 
P6161295I had hoped we would go for a walk together but dad was in too much pain.  I will make an appointment to-morrow he needs a complete check-up.  I find that I am more easily upset and confused right now which I am sure is part of the T.I.A. 

The minister visited today and we had a light  hearted chat.

I cut the grass and worked in the garden a bit.
                                                        
Define yourself.
This was our question at church.

A lover of family, friends and Jesus.
A survior of bad accidents like an axe cutting my leg instead of the tree, driving through a blizzard in Saskatchewan when no other cars were allow to go on then road,  celiac disease, cancer and the challenges of marriage and relationships.
A praying person who tries to listen
as well as ask for answers, and keeps on praying.
A visiter to those who are shut in.
A reader and a blogger.
P6161298A seeker not so much for truth as for beauty and calmness.
Truth is so often two-sided.
A walker.
A singer who sings off key.
A worrier that used to worry about my children but now I worry about dad.  He is still having pain in this back and neck.  I  may just have to do something like make an appointment for a complete check-up.  We each have to do our best to be responsible for our health.

"For prayer is nothing else
than being on terms of friendship with God."
   - St. Teresa of Avila

I am thankful today will be a better day!

No comments: